Contents of the Participant Package:
- Start number and chip
- Medal at the finish line
- Official map
- Refreshments at the finish line
Each runner must be informed of the start time and the course of their race. Runners are obliged to be at the starting position on time and to be prepared to start. The organizer will not be held responsible if a runner is not at the starting point on time or if the runner misses the race he is meant to participate in.
The Race number is to be worn on the chest so that the referees along the course can see the runner’s number. In the case that the runner is not wearing the race number (properly displayed), the runner will not be correctly recorded by referees or the organizers. Runners without numbers will not receive refreshments along the course nor will they receive a participation medal at the finish line.
The Start number cannot be worn underneath a sweatshirt or similar clothing. It must be worn across the chest so that it is visible during the duration of the entire race.
Pick up your number at the place and time specified in advance. The runner should arrive on time and pick up their start number. Runners from Novi Sad and surrounding areas should pick their start number up the day before the race, while runners travelling to Novi Sad have priority when receiving numbers on the day of the race.
- The registration becomes valid only after the payment for the Participant Package has been confirmed.
- Use a valid email address when registering. One registration per runner. You cannot register more than one runner per account.
- There is a limited number of participants. Once all available spots have been filled, registration will no longer be possible.
- You must bring a valid document to the race (ID or passport).
Withdrawing from participation or unforeseen circumstances
The participant may choose to withdraw themselves from the race and is not obliged to inform the organizer.
In the case of participants who choose to withdraw themselves from the race or are not able to participate in the race due to unforeseen circumstances, the organizer is not obliged to refund the payment.
The right to participate
Adults are entitled to participate at their own risk.
Minors – CAN participate in the 10 km or 6 km races. In order to participate, they MUST have their parents’ written consent and a doctor’s certificate.
NOTE: Adults who are not psychologically and physically fit and able to withstand the efforts of participating in one of the races may not participate.
If a doctor has recommended or prohibited physical activity or strain, you are not permitted to participate in any of the races.
- The price of registration depends on the date the payment is made (not the registration date)
- The registration becomes valid only after payment of the Participants’ Package has been received
- You will not be able to change your selected race after the registration deadline of March 1st, 2019.
- We ask all runners to use a valid email address when registering
- We implore runners to register as soon as possible
- The organizer reserves the right to limit the number of participants
- The winners of the 21,0975 km, 10,5 km races receive trophies in both the men’s and women’s categories.
Participation fee for 28th Novi Sad Marathon
01.04.2020. – 01.05.2020: 28 Euro
01.08.2020. – 31.08.2020: 33 Euro
01.09.2020. – 20.09.2020: 36 Eur
PAYMENT OF THE PARTICIPATION FEE
Payment is to be made to: The Novi Sad Marathon
Account number: 340-3739-62 in Erste bank
Filling in the PAYMENT SLIP
Payor: Name and Last name of the participant
Purpose: Participation fee
Purpose: Novi Sad Marathon
Receiver account: 340-3739-62
Reference number: 26NSPM – write the number from the list of registered participants (total – any) or consecutive numbers of all participants for which the fee is being paid
The organizer reserves the right to change the details of the notice. Each change will be highlighted and promptly published on the website.