- In the name of the Belgrade Marathon we hereby undertake to safeguard your privacy.
- The information collected during registration will be processed only for the purpose of organising the 33rd Belgrade Marathon 2020 and will not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
- Only authorised persons of the Organiser of the 33rd Belgrade Marathon 2020 have the access to the information collected.
- The authorised persons will make available to third persons or organisations only the minimum information necessary for the organisation of the Women’s race 2019, which includes name, surname, country and race number.
Protection of Confidential Information about a Transaction
- The 33rd Belgrade Marathon 2020 organiser does not collect or store any confidential data about transactions.
- When you enter your credit card details, confidential information is transmitted over a public network in encrypted form by the use of SSL protocol and PKI system, presently considered the state-of-the-art encryption technology.
- Data security during online purchase is guaranteed by official credit card processor, Banca Intesa a.d. Belgrade, on whose website the billing process takes place. Credit card data are never, not in a single moment, available to our system.
Complaints and refunds
- From the moment an online purchase is completed, no complaints may be filed.
- In case of withdrawal from the event after an online purchase is completed, the Organiser of the 33rd Belgrade Marathon 2020 is unable to refund the entry fee.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.marathon.org.rs
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select „Remember Me“, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
How we protect your data
What data breach procedures we have in place
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements