27th Novi Sad Half Marathon 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!!
27th Novi Sad Half Marathon is postponed from March 22. 2020 to October 11. 2020.
Dear Participants of the 27th Novi Sad Half Marathon Race, Friends and Partners,
Due to current situation caused by COVID 19 pandemic, the recommendation of experts and the ban on public gatherings, which is still in force, we are forced to postpone the Novi Sad Half Marathon for 11th October 2020, hoping that the situation will be adequate for holding the Manifestation.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
The Novi Sad Marathon
Date of event
27th Novi Sad Half Marathon on 22.March 2020, Start and Finish at Trg slobode (center of Novi Sad)
Race on 21 km, start is at 10:00 am
- 27 Novi Sad Half Marathon (21) km
- 18. Relay Half Marathon (from 2-6 person)
Race limit on 21km is 3 hours.
Race on 10.5 km i 6 km, start is at 10:45 am
- Race on 10,548 km
- Nordic Walking 10,548 km
- Race on 6 km
- Nordic Walking 6 km
Race limit for races 10.5km and 6km is 2 hours.
Participants package includes:
- Medal at the finish line
- Refreshments (course and finish)
- Pasta party
Price of the participant package for foreign nationals ( 21km, 10.5km and 6km )
- 31.08.2019. - 30.09.2019: 28 Eura
- 01.10.2019. - 31.10.2019: 33 Eura
- 01.11.2019. - 05.03.2020: 36 Eura
Entry Fee payment via Pay Pal
Entry fee and pick up of the participant package
The deadline for applications is 05.March 2020.
It is also the deadline for payment of the entry fee.
Note: The deadline for payment of the entry fee expires on 05. March 2020.
Picking up the race packages is at 21. March 2020; from 17:00 until 19:00 (from 5pm until 7 pm), and on 22.March 2020 (from 7:30 until to 09:00)
near Freedom Square in city center of Novi Sad (Trg slobode).
Right to participate
-The race is open for participation of everyone from 18th year or older, on his own responsibility.
-Person under 18 year, can not participate in the half marathon race, and to participate in the 10km or 6km races MUST have the written approval of parents and doctors confirm.
NOTE:Adults (older than 18) who are not mentally and/or physically ready and able to withstand the efforts of participating in one of the Race may not participate It is also not allowed to participate in any of the race of the persons to whom the physician or doctor has not recommended or is prohibited physical activity or stress.
- The price of the application/registration depends on the payment date (and not from the date of application/registration)
- Registration becomes valid only after confirmed payment for the the participant package.
- Change of the race (track, distanace) will not be possible after the closing of the application on 05. March 2020.
- We appeal on the runners to use valid e-mail address when registering.
- We appeal on the runners to apply as soon as possible.
- The organizer reserves all the rights to limit the number of participants.
- Winners of the Race 21km , 10.5km and 6km win cups in both the men, and the women's competition
The organizer reserves the right to alter details notice. Any changes will be highlighted and duly published on the site.