26th Novi Sad Half Marathon
Date of event
26 Novi Sad Half Marathon held on 24.March 2019
Races 21km, 10.5km and 6km
Start of races 21km and 6 km at 11:00
Start of races Novi Sad Half Maraton relay race at 11:00 am
start of race at 10.5 km at 11:45 am
Participants package includes:
- Medal at the finish line
- Refreshments (course and finish)
- Pasta party
Price of the participant package for foreign nationals ( 21km, 10.5km and 6km )
- 01.11.2018. - 30.11.2018: 28 Eura
- 01.01.2018. - 15.02.2019: 33 Eura
- 16.02.2019. - 15.03.2019: 38 Eura
Entry Fee payment via Pay Pal
Entry fee and pick up of the participant package
The deadline for applications is 15th March 2019.
It is also the deadline for payment of the entry fee.
Note: The deadline for payment of the entry fee expires on 15th March 2018.
Picking up the race packages is at 23th March 2019 from 17:00 until 19:00 (from 5pm until 7 pm), and on 24th March 2019 from 7:30 until to 09:00
(from 7:30 am until 09:00), near Freedom Square in city center of Novi Sad (Trg slobode).
Right to participate
-The race is open for participation of everyone from 18th year or older, on his own responsibility.
-Person under 18 year, can not participate in the half marathon race, and to participate in the 10km or 6km races MUST have the written approval of parents and doctors confirm.
NOTE:Adults (older than 18) who are not mentally and/or physically ready and able to withstand the efforts of participating in one of the Race may not participate It is also not allowed to participate in any of the race of the persons to whom the physician or doctor has not recommended or is prohibited physical activity or stress.
- The price of the application/registration depends on the payment date (and not from the date of application/registration)
- Registration becomes valid only after confirmed payment for the the participant package.
- Change of the race (track, distanace) will not be possible after the closing of the application on 01th March 2019.
- We appeal on the runners to use valid e-mail address when registering.
- We appeal on the runners to apply as soon as possible.
- The organizer reserves all the rights to limit the number of participants.
- Winners of the Race 21km, 10.5km and 6km win cups in both the men, and the women's competition
The organizer reserves the right to alter details notice. Any changes will be highlighted and duly published on the site.